Did you know that the sun’s harmful UV rays are the number one cause of signs of aging? Choosing the right sunscreen can provide important anti-aging benefits. Proper sun protection can help prevent dull-looking skin, brown spots, wrinkles, and perhaps most important of all skin cancer.
Here’s 5 facts to consider:
- 1 in 5 Americans will develop skin cancer in their life time.
- One American dies every hour from melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer.
- The term “Broad Spectrum”, means the sunscreen against both UVA and UVB rays.
- Sunscreen is integrated with some of the best makeup products.
- Before age 50, melanoma rates are higher in women than men.
The American Academy of Dermatology recommends using a Broad Spectrum sunscreen that is water resistant and has an SPF rating of 30 or higher.
In addition to the latest and highest quality sun care products, we offer many makeup, skin care and hair care products with sun protection.
From the latest in skin care, makeup and hair care, at LaLa Daisy, we’ve got all of your beauty concerns covered.